"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Pre-Nashville Sampling

Good Evening Everyone!
I hope everyone is well this evening.  I have a list a
mile long of things I need to get done tonight and
sending out this post is high on that list.
The first thing I must tell you is just a little
business information.  On Wednesday, 
February15th, our FAX number will change to
540-371-6377, which is our primary business
number.  Additionally, on that date, that
telephone number may be down for a brief
time due to telephone work.  I hope we do not
run into any problems that will extend the
down time.  Hopefully,  changing over the
fax number will run smoothly too.  If you get
a busy signal or do not hear back from us,
please give us a call or email us.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Now, on to the fun stuff!
I'm hoping all of these designs will be released
at the Nashville show or before.  If released before,
they will be sent to the shoppes in my 
Automatic Program.
"SPRING EGGS III"
is finished.  This is not the picture
for the front of the publication, but you
can at least see the designs.  I hope you like
them.  The trim, charms, and buttons are available
from me as well.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now, another little sampling from
"A FAMILY HOMESTEAD"
I really like the way this is turning out.  It
will be a really sweet way to celebrate your
family members.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now, for something I haven't shared with
you as yet.  There are three designs in this
publication.  Here is a little sampling from 
"MAKING MY HEART HAPPY".
These sweet little heart designs are just the
thing to stitch for that special family member,
friend, or yourself. 
They will be trimmed with the adorable
tiny rick rack shown and embellished with my
charms. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I guess you can see why I have a lot to do. 
So, I will say "Good Night" now.
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra


9 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra, love the new stitcheries. I will definitely be getting the one with the sheep. We have sheep and they are having lambs right now. Lambing season always takes place while it snows or rains and you have to go out to get them to bring them into the barn so they are safe and warm! Love your designs. They always get to me! That is a good thing.
    Have a wonderful Valentine's day with your family and sweet ones.
    Blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new designs, I can't wait to get the new eggs..:) their adorable..

    Hugs, Shar

    ReplyDelete
  3. All great releases Sandra.
    I especially like the little hearts.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love all the new designs so much..
    love for you cucki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. CIAO,BELLISSIMI E SIMPATICISSIMI,BRAVISSIMA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness but you have been busy lately Sandra! They're all fabulous designs and I look forward to seeing them soon in the shops. The eggs are something I really want to do for the upcoming season. Thanks for the sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH, goodness so many beauties. I love the eggs.
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete