"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Friday, April 22, 2011

Fancy Friday

Good Morning Everyone!
I want to share with you something from my garden.
I hesitate to call it a garden because of the sad shape
it is in right now.  I hope to remedy that soon.
Lenten Roses and Virginia Bluebells -
aren't they beautiful?  Note the leaves that are
still in the bed.  I must do some serious 
gardening soon.  One flower bed has been done
and there are many more.
XXXXXXXXXX
On to Fancy Friday.  I have three things to offer
you since the last two Fancy Fridays
didn't happen.
Woolly Hanging Pinkeep with beeswax sheep.
"Woolly" is approximately 6" X 3 1/4".  He is all
handmade.  The body is distressed Warm and Natural and the 
blanket is made from an olde coverlet.  Mine is hanging from 
my pie safe and he is so cute.
He is $16.00 + $2.00 shipping.  I have a few of these made.
When I have the time I enjoy painting, especially miniatures.
This is a painting, not a print.  It has a special finish, so
it does not have glass.  The frame is a beautiful miniature
by Olde Colonial Designs, which I have distressed a little. 
It measures 2 1/2" X 2 1/2". 
 $29.00 + $2.00 shipping.

Painted paper mache tissue box cover.
This was painted by me and distressed.  You
are probably sick of my sheep, but I just 
love painting and stitching them.
$16.00 + $3.00 shipping.
XXXXXXXXXX
Hope you have enjoyed Fancy Friday and
find something that you like.  If you would like
any of these things, please email me.  It is first
come-first serve.  I take Paypal, Visa, MC,
and personal checks.
I wish you and your family a wonderful
Easter.
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra

3 comments:

  1. สล็อต 777

    ด้วยกฎกติกา รูปแบบการเล่นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์นั้นเล่นง่าย สามารถเล่นได้ทุกเพศ ทุกวัย เหมาะสำหรับผู้ใช้ทั้งรายเก่าและรายใหม่ สามารถพกพาความสนุกติดตามไปได้ทุกที่ ไม่ว่าจะอยู่ที่ไหน
    เพียงไม่กี่ขั้นตอน ก็สามารถเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ได้ โดยยอดเครดิตใน User ของผู้เดิมพันเสมือนเหรียญที่หยอดในตู้สล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  2. สล็อต 1688

    เราขอแนะนำเว็บ SUPERSLOT 98 ซึ่งเป็นเว็บเกมสล็อตที่ดีที่สุดในตอนนี้ คัดสรรเกมโบนัสแตกง่ายให้ท่านเลือกเล่นได้ไม่ซ้ำ
    ศูนย์รวมค่ายเกมฮิตไว้มากที่สุด ภาพสวย เลือกเกมง่ายสบายตา ระบบ ฝาก-ถอน ง่ายด้วยระบบอัตโนมัติ ไม่มีขั้นต่ำ ใช้เวลาไม่ถึง 1 นาที มีแอดมินบริการอย่างดีตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง

    ReplyDelete
  3. เว็บ สล็อต

    พิเศษแน่นอนเมื่อสมัครเล่นสล็อตที่นี่ ใหม่เพียง 100 บาท วันนี้รับโบนัส 50% จากเราไปทันที 5 สิทธิพิเศษสำหรับสมาชิกใหม่เท่านั้น สมัครวันนี้รับไปเลยเต็มๆ หรือจะแนะนำให้เพื่อนได้สนุกกับเกมส์ความบันเทิงนี้เพื่อนได้โบนัส คนแนะนำก็ยังได้โบนัสอีกด้วย โปรดสอบถามข้อมูลโบนัส
    เพียงไม่กี่ขั้นตอน ก็สามารถเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ได้ โดยยอดเครดิตใน User ของผู้เดิมพันเสมือนเหรียญที่หยอดในตู้สล็อต

    ReplyDelete