"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Friday, October 16, 2015

Friday Finery!

Good Morning Everyone!
It has been a crazy time since I made my announcement
a few weeks ago.  I want to take this time to thank 
each and everyone of you who wrote to me or
commented on Facebook.  You warmed my heart and
some of you brought tears to my eyes.  You will
never know how much your remarks meant to me.
THANK YOU!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well today is "Friday Finery".  What that means
is that I am offering you a limited deal on something.
I told you I needed to start getting rid of lots of
things and this is just a start.
I have only a few of this very cute frame left.
This was featured on
CINNAMON STICK SANTA XIX
"Rejoice In Peace".

This is a great deal.  You will receive a copy of the
publication, the frame, and the Embellishment Pack.
All of this for only 
$42.00 
The frame itself retails for $42.00.
(this includes the shipping)

The frame measures about 14" high X 8" wide.
This is first come/first serve.  I would prefer to use
Paypal.  Please send me your email address.
I can take Visa or Mastercard.  In which case
you would need to send me your info in two
emails or call me at 540-371-6377.

"Many Merry Stitches",
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment