"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

A Little Glimpse!

Good Afternoon Everyone!
Well, it has been almost a month since my last post.
Do you remember me telling you that Avery, Hollis
and Paul were moving in with us while their
wonderful new home was being built.  Well,
we have been having a great time, but it has 
cut into my Homespun Elegance time a bit.
I used to work some at night (stitching mostly) 
but not now.  I want to spend all of that time with them.  
They have a closing date toward the end of July, so just
a few more fun weeks before they go.
Then I won't have any excuses for my absenteeism.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I haven't been totally lazy though ~ have finally
put the last stitches in my
2015 ANNUAL ORNAMENTS
and here is your "little glimpse"
before I finish them into ornaments. 
So hope you like what you can see.
I promise that I will be back soon!
"Many Happy Stitches",
Sandra


4 comments:

  1. I spy a Snowman!
    They all look great.
    Thanks for the tease. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a "bigger" glimpse! Ha! I think I see Mr. Ho Ho in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a tease you are.
    Having Family for a little while is a real treat.
    Congratulations to them on their new home.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

  4. RR
    Queen of Bounty ถือเป็นเกมที่น่าสนใจมากเกมหนึ่งเลยทีเดียว ไม่ว่าจะเป็นเนื้อหาของเกม กราฟิก ระบบเสียง หรือฟีเจอร์โบนัสของเกม
    ถือเป็นเกมที่มีฟีเจอร์ฟรีสปินบ่อยมาก ๆ และมีโอกาสชนะรางวัลสูง เนื่องจากมีตัวคูณมากถึง x40 ซึ่งถือว่าสูงมาก เหมาะสำหรับท่านที่ต้องการหาโอกาสทำกำไรจากการเล่นเกม
    เราขอแนะนำเป็นเกมสล็อต Queen of Bounty สล็อตแตกง่าย ได้ฟรีสปินบ่อย พร้อมกราฟิกที่น่าสนใจที่จะทำให้ท่านเพลิดเพลินไปกับการเล่นไม่รู้เบื่อเลยทีเดียว
    สามารถสมัครเข้ามาร่วมสนุกได้ที่ ซูเปอร์สล็อต98 @SPS98 รวมค่ายเกมสล็อตไว้มากมาย มากว่า 30 ค่าย ทั้งค่ายเกมสล็อตดัง เกมสล็อตแตกง่าย ทำกำไรได้ดี มีที่นี่มาเล่นกันเลย
    สล็อต888

    ReplyDelete