"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

New Stuff!

Good Afternoon!
Hope all is well with all of you.  Faye and I have 
had a really busy day trying to get these two new books
out to our Distributors and we made it.  Yeah!!
Now let me tell you about them.  The first is, of course,
"Peacock Manor"
Sampler Runner.
I hope you love it as much as I do.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you have been following Homespun Elegance
for years, then you know I have a collection
of Annual Christmas Ornaments, including
Santas, Samplers, and Snowmen.  Well, I have
decided to retire some of these as individual
designs and put them in collections.  The
first one will be of the Santas ~ from
1995 ~ 2002.  You will get eight Santa designs
in this first collection. 
"Annual Santa Ornaments"
1995~2002
I hope you will think this is a good idea.  A great
value for $12.00.  These are normally $8.50 each.
The only difference is you will not receive
the embellishment as in the single design, but
they are available Open Stock.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have many new things to show you in the
days to come.  So, I'll be back soon.
"Many Happy Stitches",
Sandra







4 comments:

  1. Love the idea of putting your Santa's in one book. I don't have any of them so I will be purchasing this one! Love your peacock designs as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea putting them in 1 book.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete