"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Clearing Up Something!

Hi Everyone!
I guess I stirred up a hornet's nest with one of
my Blog and Facebook posts.  I put this picture
up for Valentine's Day and a bunch of you thought
it was a new design coming.
The truth is, it is a small design that came
along with this ~

~~ Sorry for the blurry picture. ~~
This is another one of my favorite designs.  Quaker 
inspired for all the seasons.  I stitched it on 30 Count
"Straw", using "Rusty Amber" Silk 'N Colors.  If you 
love rich colors, you will love this too.  Anyway, this
design is still available.  It is $10.50 which includes
the shipping.  I will be adding this to my ETSY 
site soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope this clears up any questions.  So happy
so many of you like it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra


No comments:

Post a Comment