"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Little Peak

Hi There!
It has been a crazy Sunday and now I have
three posts in a row.  The weather man is calling
for icy conditions here tomorrow morning so my
trip to Richmond has been moved up to this
afternoon.  I have to be there in the morning
so that Hollis and Paul can get to work on time.
I knew this was coming.  We have been so lucky
in the weather that we have had.  Just a little
snow and ice on Saturday.  I hope this isn't
the beginning of our weather pattern changing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyway, I have been printing my new things
like crazy.  Running up and down the stairs
between shoving paper in the printer and shoving
stuff in my suitcase and bags for Homespun
Elegance stuff that I lug to Richmond every week.
You would think I would lose a few pounds, but
oh no.  The middle age spread arrived and doesn't
want to leave.  Not happy about that either!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Because of my schedule change, I need to
show you a little peak of something sweet
coming your way.
This will be released in time for the Nashville
show so I have to hurry up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm also reprinting another old design.  I've
always loved this one.  It includes some of my
favorite things - pineapples and sampler motifs.
Hope you like it.  It will be in my Etsy shoppe
soon, but not this week.  Let me know if you
think I should reprint.  I love your feed back.
"Welcome Each New Day"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, I must go.  Be back in touch next
Wednesday.  Have a great week!
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra

13 comments:

  1. aww it is looking so sweet..cant wit to see more of it..
    big and warm hugs cucki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra, I just love your blog and your designs! That sneak peek looks like a real good one, and your merry birdies found their way to my mailbox this weekend. Can't wait to start them. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the welcome design. Bet the ladies at Celebration of Needlework would love it too. The pineapple is their theme for the events.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes....definitely reprint that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo love the sneak peak and have a safe journey :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The patterns are BEAUTIFUL! Stay safe on your trip.
    Enjoy your week.
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes please do reprint. I love everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pineapple! Blessings, Shirlee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Safe travels Sandra - to and fro....Enjoy your days with that sweet little grand of yours! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pineapple! I definitely think you should reprint it! Yes, please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please reprint the pineapple. I love the verse. It would be a great seller, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the sneak peak and can not wait to see the whole design. I would definitely reprint the Welcome Each Day chart. I love the picture, the different stitches on it, the floss colors and fabric choice. You have a beautiful color and design sense. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete