"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Back to reality!

Well, we are back from our vacation.  We spent a great week with our son, his wife, and her family.
They very graciously invited us for a week at the beach.  What a wonderful time we had.  I ate enough for two people, sat under their canopy reading my books, and generally did nothing but enjoy myself.  The only drawback was the awful heat, in the upper 90's every day.  Thank goodness there was a delightful wind blowing all the time.
 I did a pretty good job of not thinking about Homespun Elegance, which is a miracle.  The plan was to take my new MAC computer with me, but I decided against it.  I still did quite a bit of stitching, mostly in the car going and returning.  I'll let you see the results of that in a few days.
 Getting motivated to work is hard after being away so long.  Hopefully, I will wake up tomorrow
with a new attitude.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches",
Sandra

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a very relaxing holiday.
    I've just stumbled across your blog and I'm thrilled. I'm a big fan of your designs and look forward to following your stitching journeys.

    ReplyDelete