"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Sunday, November 18, 2012

New Things

Good Evening Everyone!
I am really under the gun here, having to go to
Richmond tomorrow to babysit, and preparing
myself mentally to have Lehmer go through
this whole medical procedure again on Tuesday.
Just to show you how far behind I am, I talked 
Lehmer into going with me tomorrow to help
with our "busy" little grandson.  I'm taking 
ingredients to cook some dishes for Thanksgiving
and all the parts of two new designs to colate.
Lehmer helped today putting new designs
together and will help tomorrow when Avery
is napping.  Please Avery, take good naps
tomorrow for your Grammie.
I am so far behind with all of my Christmas
designs this year.  Typically I have at least
six Christmas designs each year, which are
available long before now.  But this has not
been a typical year.
Anyway I want you to know what is coming
next week and the following week.  All
very quick and I so hope you like them.  
So here they are in the order of shipment.
SANTA AND THE CHILDREN
SILHOUETTES
Frame Available
~~~~~~~~~~~~
REJOICE IN THE GIFT
Includes "Crown" charm
~~~~~~~~~~~
GOODIES BASKET
This sweet little project includes the basket and
the design.  You can have the basket in brick red,
green, gold, and antique white.  I do have extra
baskets if you want to make more than one.  What
a sweet little gift to fill with some "Goodies".
Retail $12.00.  The extra baskets are 
Retail $6.00.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
NATIVITY JOY
-a little glimpse-
~~~~~~~~~~~~
CANDY CANE CUTIE
-a little glimpse-
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I surely hope you can find the time in this
busy season for one of these little designs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
After Thanksgiving I hope I will be offering you a
nice selection of merriment for your home
and for your gift giving.  
Once again I am so far behind, but trying hard
to get it all together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Many Merry Stitches,"
Sandra


3 comments:

  1. I hope everything goes well for your hubby on Tuesday. Can't wait to order the basket...:)

    Hugs, Shar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything goes well for your hubby..I am sending lots of best wishes..
    All the design are so cute
    Big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the new designs are cute.
    My favorite are the Hearts series.
    The Avery piece is too cute!
    Good luck to Lehmer tomorrow, and take care.
    We understand if you're behind, so take your time.
    We will still be here! :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete