"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Sunday, November 25, 2012

New Ornament

Good Evening Everyone!
Hope you had a good weekend.  Mine was
busy, busy.  I am sooooo behind as usual.
Just Cross Stitch asked me to participate in
their Trunk Show/Boutique for the annual
Seminar in Williamsburg this coming week.
 Faye and I have been spending every minute we could 
spare to prepare for it.  She worked today (on a 
Sunday, so you know we are desperate).
We will be driving to Williamsburg on Wednesday
morning to hand delivered my stuff.
Hope it is well received.
After we deliver everything, we are going to take
a well deserved day off and shop in historic
Williamsburg and then go to a huge antique
mall.  Hope to find some special gifts.
Wish me luck!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wanted to share a new design 
"WONDROUS JOY"
Hopefully, it will be ready this week to ship to
Autos and Distributors.
I hope you will be able to find it at your local 
shoppe, but if not you can get it from me.
It is $7.50 which includes the shipping.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lastly I want to share a happy, happy picture.
Lehmer and Avery relaxing on Thanksgiving Day.
Could I be more blessed!!  A healthy husband 
and the most special little grandson ever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Many Merry Stitches Everyone!
Sandra

4 comments:

  1. Very sweet ornament and a very cute picture of your hubby and grandson
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely new design and lovely photo of your family thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that ornament is so pretty.
    Great pic of Grandpa and Avery also. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting to be in Just Cross Stitch Show. Congrats! Love your new design. Darling photo of your hubby and grandson.
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete