"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Spelling Error in Freebie

I'm So Sorry!
Obviously I need to go back to school.  There is
a graphing/stitching error in the "freebie" graph
that I just sent you yesterday.  I will be sending a
corrected graph out in the next few hours.  I
hope none of you have already started it.
The "A" is missing.
I'm so embarrassed!
Hoping you haven't made any 
"Happy Stitches",
Sandra

2 comments:

  1. I saw it but thought maybe it was one of those "sampler things". Thanks for the correction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, not a "sampler thing", just a brain thing!

    ReplyDelete