"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Friday, August 24, 2012

Almost Ready

Good Afternoon Everyone!
Are you glad it's Friday.  It has been a long but
productive week for Faye and I.  I didn't go to Richmond
but one day this week.  Needed a little extra time at
home to make a dent in my design work.   We were
fortunate to get out all the ornaments and two other
publications at the start of the week.  Since then
we've been working away at the next Auto, which
will include
"ALPHA BOO"
"ROUNDS 'A PLENTY II"
FOR HALLOWEEN
and
"WICKED CAT SAMPLER"
from
"A Halloween Year"
The first design in my new collection.
Here is another glimpse of
ALPHA BOO
and
"WICKED CAT SAMPLER"
I just showed you a glimpse of the "Halloween Rounds"
a few days ago, so I won't bore you with another look.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, that is all for now.  Back to work.  Our long
awaited summer vacation comes the week after
Labor Day week, so I have big deadlines to meet
before I can go.  All I want to do at the beach is eat
good seafood, read good books, sit on the beach, play 
with Avery, and enjoy my family.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra


4 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the sneak peaks !! I want them all! Can't wait!!! Have fun. I will be vacationing the same week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your vacation! Can't wait for the new designs to come out. Oh, and I'm really liking the colors of Alpha Boo!

    ReplyDelete