"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Monday, August 20, 2012

A Little Glimpse!
I don't know if you recall, but last year I promised
a design for Halloween that didn't get finished.  I
did get 
"Rounds 'A Plenty I" 
for Christmas
finished, but not 
"Rounds 'A Plenty I"
for Halloween.
Well, I'm trying again this year, so I thought
I better let you know that they are coming. Here is
a little glimpse of some of the other designs.
There will be a total of five.
So quick and easy.  What more could you ask
for.  Just hang them from a spooky twig
tree and you are set for Halloween.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Annual Ornaments, "Scenes Of Summer"
and "Sampler Stitcher" are being shipped to
Autos and Distributors today.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you have a great day with
"Many Happy Stitches",
Sandra

2 comments: