"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Monday, July 11, 2011

Size Clarification

Good Afternoon everyone!
I had some emails wanting to know about the
size of my "Autumn Rounds 'A Plenty".
They are about 1 1/2" high and 1 1/2" in 
diameter.  To show you better, I photographed 
one of them with a quarter.  I think you
can now see how little and cute they will be.
I used linen banding, but you can simply use
linen of your choice with the edges pressed
down.  
Still working on the Annual Ornaments, so I must
get back to work.
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment