"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Sunday, July 10, 2011

New Stuff

Good afternoon Everyone!
Wanted to give you a little "Sneak Peak" of a
cute Halloween/Autumn project that will be
coming your way soon.  
~~ Autumn Rounds 'A Plenty I ~~
These can hang from your Halloween tree or
anyplace you want a little Autumn/Halloween
decorating.  Quick and fun.  No
need for anything but your stitching fingers.
No machines allowed!!
These little ornaments are only 1 1/2" high and
1 1/2" in diameter.  Tiny little things!
Watch for Christmas ones later in the summer.
Hope all of you are having a great summer 
afternoon.  I am spending mine at the computer,
trying to finish up my Annual Christmas
Ornaments.  They should be on the way to
your favorite shoppe this week.  If you cannot
find them, please let me know.
I'll be showing them in their finished
glory soon.
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra

1 comment: