"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Coming Soon!

Good Evening Everyone!
Hope all of you had a great weekend.  We got
back from Richmond this afternoon with a new
computer in tow.  Thanks to my very talented
son, everything has been transferred to the new
computer, so we will be up and running tomorrow.
It certainly makes life interesting when two 
computers decide to stop working in about
the same week.  Thank goodness the one I
use for graphing and text was fixable -
also thanks to Cameron.
We made a quick stop at Hollis' on the way
home.  No news there.  Still waiting anxiously.
XXXXXXXXXX
While I had a few minutes, I thought I would
show you what will be available in about two
weeks.
"Cradle Of Christmas Joy"
Baby's lst Ornament 
Dedicated to Avery
Note that I changed out the toy
soldier for a doll.  Now you can
stitch this for a little girl as well.
"Crows 'A Plenty"
This design was adapted from an
applique pattern that I did a few  years
ago.  If any of you are interested in seeing
it, just let me know.
Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend.  Ours
was busy, busy as usual.  I'll be in touch.
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra



4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the crows! Too cute! How large is your finished piece? Maybe it could be adapted to a draft-stopper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new designs Sandra! Those crows are calling to me to stitch them.
    I know how anxious and excited you must be getting by now. Hope Avery makes his appearance soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ton coussin avec les corbeaux est superbe, j'adore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. With a last name of "Crowe", you know I have to stitch "Crows a Plenty"!!!!
    Linda C.

    ReplyDelete