"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Good Evening!
Preparations have been underway all day today.
Avery and I are getting ready to make
Thanksgiving sugar cookies.  I'll have
to share them with you when we are
finished.
I just  wanted to stop for a few minutes and
wish all of my wonderful friends out
there a special Thanksgiving Day.
This is such a wonderful time to me.  Just
rejoicing in our family and being thankful
for all of our blessings.
This is the centerpiece in my
dining room.  I have such fun doing this
every year.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll be back in a few days, after stuffing myself
with all the things I love~five pounds heavier
 I am sure.
Blessings,
Sandra

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful centerpiece!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving top you and your family Sandra.
    Love your Turkey globe.
    I bet Avery had too much fun making cookies. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete