"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Another Bits & Pieces Special

Good Afternoon Everyone!
A few weeks ago I ran a special on my
Fall/Halloween Bits and Pieces designs.
As I said before this Collection is getting close
to being retired, as I have limited 
quantities of a lot of them.
I am reserving the right to do a
composite of these designs at some point
in the future.
Here are three COLLECTIONS~
Each Collection will sell for
$6.50  + shipping.
If you only get one Collection,
your total will be $8.00.
If you get more than that, the
shipping will be a little more, so I
will figure each one individually.
The embellishments you see are
also available.  Just tell me what you
would like.
COLLECTION #1

COLLECTION #2
 COLLECTION #3
 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK, so if you are interested in any of these
Collections, just email me, and depending on
how many you might want, I will then
figure your postage and get back to you.
~One Collection is only $8.00~
which includes the shipping.
 All of the embellishments you see on
the ornaments are available as well.
I take Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, and checks.
 I hope you see something you cannot
live without!
"Many Merry Stitches",
Sandra


No comments:

Post a Comment