"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Storage Unit Find

Good Afternoon!
Found something else in the Storage Unit that
I thought someone might like.  I hand-painted this
little lamp and the shade.  Perfect for a small spot
of light.  Uses a 40 Watt bulb only and puts off
soft light as you can see from the picture.





DIMENSIONS
Shade is 10" in diameter at bottom and 4 1/2" 
diameter at top.  The lamp is 15" tall including
the shade.  The base is 4 1/2" in diameter.
It uses a 40 watt bulb.

 $50.00 + shipping
(can only ship in the USA)
I take Paypal, Visa, and Mastercard.  If you use
Paypal please send me your email used with your
account.  For everyone, I need your address to
figure the shipping.  Please call with Credit Card
information for security.
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment