"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Friday, June 7, 2013

Sale Stuff

Hi Everyone!
THANK YOU EVERYONE on this Blog
and FACEBOOK for all of your sweet comments
about our little Avery and his new haircut.
I complained to Hollis that he gets more
comments than my needlework does.  She said
"Sorry Mom", but I secretly think she was
tickled and so was I.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~
In continuing my big "clean out" I found a bunch
of Krenik Au Ver A soie that was used in the
kitting of the Ann Simms Reproduction
Sampler.  We do not kit the sampler anymore
so I have no need to hold on to it.  
**ALL SOLD**
**IMPORTANT**
this is not a complete set for
Ann Simms, just miscellaneous
skeins left over ~ there are duplicates
in each set.
I am offering them in sets of 8 skeins for $8.00.
If you want all of them, you can have the whole
batch (40 skeins) for $38.00.  The shipping for
each batch is $1.50 and $3.00 for the 
whole batch.  Shipping will be more outside
of the USA.
When ordering, please order by the number
under the picture
NOTE:
I have many, many more FRAMES to sell.  I will be
putting these on ETSY as soon as possible.  Because
there are so many it is just easier to let ETSY do
the work of accepting the orders.  This way it is
truly first come/first serve.

**ALL SOLD**
~~AU VER A SOIE~~
 #1 BLACKS ETC.
 #2 BLUES
 #3 GREENS
 #4 GREENS
#5 RUSTS/SALMON
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you see something you can't live without!
If you decide to order please include your email
if you are paying with Paypal.  Also, please include
your address.  I take Visa and Mastercard as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~
MANY HAPPY STITCHES AND 
HAPPY WEEKEND,
Sandra

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am interested in the whole set please. kmdecker2000@yahoo.com and this is my Paypal address as well. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete