"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Saturday, April 2, 2011

FOBS FOR SALE

Good Evening Everyone!
First of all let me thank you for the orders I have
received.  It is so exciting when someone likes 
what you have done.  It really makes it all worthwhile.
I have had more than a few emails inquiring as to
whether the fobs can be bought separately.
Of course they can.  Here are the ones I have in
stock right now. 
Woolly Fob is hand-painted by me.
It is $11.00 + $2.00 shipping
Sampler Heart, The Shepherdess, and
the Stitching Lady are all
$10.00 + $2.00 shipping.
XXXXXXXXXX
I have a little Easter treat that I thought
you might be interested in.  Just a few are
left.  You receive the painted peat pot,
the linen band handle, "Hoppin' Hare" Olde Brass
buttons, wire, and graph with complete finishing
instructions.  You will need to get 11" of 1" wide  
ribbon (I recommend grosgrain) for finishing the 
handle.  Next year I am going to have a
little one at Easter, so I know where one of
these is going.  
It is $13.00 + $2.50 shipping
XXXXXXXXXX
I have new things in my Etsy Shoppe, so
you might want to take a look.
If you would like any of the above, just email
me with your complete email address for
Paypal.  I also take VISA, MC, and 
personal checks.
I hope you all have a great evening.
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra

1 comment: