"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Back from Nashville

Good Evening Everyone!
We are back from Nashville and happy that we went.
It was a great show for us and we had a wonderful
time seeing old friends and meeting new ones.  The 
weather cooperated, always a worry, especially
this winter.  One of my new designs, "I Love Winter",
brought more than a few comments.  One shop owner said, 
"You expect me to buy that after the winter we have had".
xxxxxxxxxx
Well, I can now give you a complete run down on all
of the new things we had.  Hopefully, you will be able
to find them at your local or online shoppe.
If not, please let us know if we can help you or
answer any questions.
"FRESHNESS IS IN THE AIR"
This design features our new "Woolly" sheep brass 
charm, nestled in the grass, and our "Blue" Gently Swirled  
frame.  This is a seasonal series.  "A Chill Is In The Air"
will be the next design.  It was offered as a kit for
a while, but will now be in leaflet form.
Continuing our "Halloween Year", here is "EEK"
and "BITS OF HALLOWEEN".

"I LOVE WINTER"
I'm ashamed to even put this on the blog after
the horrible winter we have had and continue
to have, but this completes the seasonal series
 and I know some of you have been waiting
for it to be finished.
Moving on to a more pleasant season to come,
here is 
"SAMPLER BUNNY".
The wool yarn trim is available from us too.
"DELIVERING SPRING BLOSSOMS"
This is the third in this seasonal series.  I hope
you like it.  It has been so much fun using soft
Spring colors after the reds and greens of
Winter and the oranges and blacks of Halloween.
I'm going to start getting out all of my Spring
and Easter decorations soon.  I'll share some
of that with you soon.
I hope to have all of these designs on Etsy soon,
but if you need something sooner, just let me know.
xxxxxxxxxx
I will be back tomorrow with some more plus a
fun "give away", and some pictures from the show.
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra! What a lovely post. So glad you are back safely and had such a wonderful time. We are even getting snow here in So. California! it seems to be everywhere! hahaha
    Always enjoy coming by here and seeing what you are up to. It never disappoints!
    Blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all!! I'm going to have to pick carefully or I'll blow my budget.

    ReplyDelete