"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I Must Be Tired!

Good Afternoon Again!
I must be tired from all of this cooking.
I forgot to add that you my purchase
all of the stuff to go with the Freebie.
You get the frame, the "Putty"
linen, and the Olde Brass button
for $29.00.  That includes the
shipping.  If you would like one
just email me with your address
and payment information.
Now back to Thanksgiving.
Merry Stitches,
Sandra

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Sandra for such a wonderful freebie! I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving with your family.
    Would it be possible for me to just purchase the Olde Angel button? I'd really like to purchase 3 of them since I also need them for Holiest of Nights. If this is possible just send me a reply and then I'll email you my payment details.

    ReplyDelete