"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Another Goodie

Good Evening Everyone!
Thank you for all of your orders for my
"Be At Peace" Angel project.  I still have
a few left.   Also, there have been some
inquiries about the "Merry Stitches" design
in last night's blog.
It is definitely available for purchase.
The package includes the gold tinsel
stems for the trim and hanger.  The cost
is $8.00 which includes shipping.
XXXXXXXXXXX
This is my offering for tonight ~
"Flower Protectors"
This is a great little sack for all of your 
stitching necessities, glasses, etc.  I only
have a few of these left and am not going
to make any more of them.  Originally it
sold for $14.00, but now it is $8.50 which
includes the shipping.  It is a zippered,
lined sack, measuring 6" X 4" with a cream 
linen stitching band.  The butterfly brass 
charm is also included.  What a great little 
gift for a stitching friend, especially one that
 likes sheep. 
Keep watching for more goodies.
Merry Stitches,
Sandra 

No comments:

Post a Comment