"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

A FEW CHRISTMAS GOODIES!

GOOD AFTERNOON!
As promised last night, I have a few "Christmas Goodies"
to offer you ~ maybe for you or maybe for a quick
Christmas present.  Thankfully, you don't have to
stitch a thing for these.  All ready to be wrapped.
NOTE: 
QUANTITIES "1" UNLESS SPECIFIED 
OTHERWISE~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"ELEGANT SANTA BOX + BALSAM"
HAVE A FEW LEFT!

IMPORTANT - There is someone out
there who asked me to save her
two of these boxes if I did them again.
I cannot find you.  I hope you see
this and get back to me.

Unfortunately I only have a very few of these, simply
because I cannot get the adorable paper mache
boxes anymore.  If anyone ever sees a source for
them, please let me know.
This painting was inspired by my cross design
"ELEGANT KRIS KRINGLE"
Notice the box!
I have made prints of the original Santa painting
done on the box lid.  Did a little hand tinting to
the print and then decoupaged it to the box.
The box is painted and distressed for that "olde"
look that we love.  The inside is distressed also.
I can sign the back of the box if you would like~
just let me know.  There is a sweet little bag
of balsam inside of your box.  
When you open it the smell Christmas is there!
The box measures 4" square and 2" high.
$19.50 which includes the shipping.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"HOLLY LEAF JOY APPLIQUE"
I did this sweet applique.  I love it tuck someplace
or hanging in the middle of an evergreen wreath.
It measures approximately 11" X 7", not 
counting the vintage-style tinsel trim hanger.  I 
used wool felt and embellished it with
Colonial Knots.  The applique is done with
primitive straight stitches.
$24.00 includes the shipping.
Wreath not included~
SOLD
~~~~~~~~~~~~
RED AGED MINI BEAD GARLAND
6 FEET LONG
$8.50 Includes The Shipping
SOLD
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Holly & Vintage Textile Pillow"
This is a sweet little pillow made from a beautiful
felted wool that has been embellished with a
vintage crocheted-edged textile.  I then chain
stitched the holly leaves and tucked in 
a few Colonial Knot berries.
The pillow measures 8"X 6" and is
stuffed lightly.
$33 Includes The Shipping
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Christmas Ornaments"
Hand-Made by Me
Little 3 1/2" round ornies made from wool felt
that has been covered (on the front) with lightly
glittered scrim fabric.  I then attached a tiny
little print from one of my paintings and trimmed
the painting with a vintage-type tinsel.
I only have a few of these, so please read
carefully as to quantities.
$7.50 Includes The Shipping
 Santa Face ~ Qty 2
Hospitality Santa ~ Qty 2
 Tree ~ Qty 2
Sheep ~2
 Snowman and Reindeer ~ Qty 1
Manger ~ Qty 1
 Little Girl Silhouette ~ Qty 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Santa With Gifts"
SOLD
I didn't make him, but he is still sweet.
Something else from my shoppe days.
He measures 8" X 3 1/2".
He is $11.50 which inclues the shipping.
Santa is adorable with his sticks, candy
canes, and glass beads around his
waist.  I think you will love him.
He is adorable.
$10.50 Includes the shipping.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Needles and Pins" Box
SOLD
And this one has nothing to do with Christmas,
but I thought it might made a nice gift for
you or one of your stitchy friends~
Stitching/Pincushion Necessaire Box
The box is distressed with a lovely stencil border.
Box measures 4" X 4" and is 2" tall.
Embellished with a brass scissor charm.
$29.00 which includes the shipping.
I only have one and I stitched this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have more, but I have run out of time.  It takes
me forever to load and write about things.
I promised these this morning and here it is
1:30.  So hope you find something you like.
PAYMENT INFO
I am only doing Paypal, Visa, or Mastercard
for this event.  Please call 540-371-6377 (EST - 
now through Thursday at 5:00) or email at 
stitching@homespunelegance.com to give us 
your Paypal email address with Credit card info. 
Everything has to be ordered
by Thursday.  FIRST COME FIRST SERVE with
 payment info.  We will be closing for the
holidays Thursday, December 18th.  If something
is ordered at the end of business on Thursday,
it will probably be readied for shipping and
go out on Friday.  This gives Faye and I time to
get ready for this wonderful season.
"MERRY CHRISTMAS",
Sandra

4 comments:

  1. สล็อต

    สล็อตออนไลน์ ที่ดีที่สุด SUPERSLOT 98 มีมาตราฐานความปลอดภัยสูง เกมสล็อตเว็บใหญ่แตกง่าย รวมสุดยอดค่ายเกมไว้หลากหลาย อาทิเช่น PG SLOT, AMB POKER, ASKMEBET, ICONIC, JILI, KA GAMING, SPADE GAMING, NETENT, YGGDRAZIL GAMING

    ReplyDelete
  2. สล็อต 1688


    สล็อตออนไลน์ ที่ดีที่สุด SUPERSLOT 98 มีมาตราฐานความปลอดภัยสูง เกมสล็อตเว็บใหญ่แตกง่าย รวมสุดยอดค่ายเกมไว้หลากหลาย อาทิเช่น PG SLOT, AMB POKER, ASKMEBET, ICONIC, JILI, KA GAMING, SPADE GAMING, NETENT, YGGDRAZIL GAMING

    ReplyDelete
  3. เว็บ สล็อต

    สล็อตออนไลน์ ที่ดีที่สุด SUPERSLOT 98 มีมาตราฐานความปลอดภัยสูง เกมสล็อตเว็บใหญ่แตกง่าย รวมสุดยอดค่ายเกมไว้หลากหลาย อาทิเช่น PG SLOT, AMB POKER, ASKMEBET, ICONIC, JILI, KA GAMING, SPADE GAMING, NETENT, YGGDRAZIL GAMIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. สล็อตโรม่า X เปิดซิง RomaX

    เล่นเกมส์อะไรให้ได้เงิน
    เทคนิคเกมและสล็อตที่ดีที่สุดในประเทศไทย
    จากประสบการณ์ตรงคนลงทุน และคิดค้นเทคนิคมาแบ่งปัน
    ปัจจุบันใช้เวลากับการลงทุนสล็อตออนไลน์มาแล้วหลายปี
    เทคนิคผมไม่ได้ขาย"ผมแจกฟรี"
    อาจจะไม่ 100% แต่ได้ผล80%ขึ้นไป

    ReplyDelete