"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Friday, August 15, 2014

A Little Glimpse!

Hi Everyone!
Just wanted to stop by and tell you that I am
working on my 
2014 
Annual Christmas Ornaments.
Running a little behind, as usual, but giving
it my best shot to get these to you in
the next few weeks or so.
I actually stitched the Sampler ornament
and am working on the
Santa ornament.  The Snowman
is winging its way back to me.
Hope to see their chubby little
bodies in my mail box tomorrow.
Couldn't wait to share a little though~
so here are the Sampler
"MERRY CHRISTMAS WISHES"
and the Santa
"OLDE SAINT NICHOLAS".
Hope you like what you see and will
want to stitch these ornaments!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Many Merry Stitches",
Sandra



6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! Santas are fun to design~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really liking the Merry Christmas Wishes one - two more wonderful designs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Michelle. They are almost finished! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete