"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Monday, February 17, 2014

Celebrating George

Hi Everyone!
Are you celebrating George Washington
today.  I hope so.  In remembering him, I
thought I would mention the sampler I designed
for the George Washington Foundation
a few years ago.  Part of the proceeds go
toward the ongoing work at the site of
his boyhood home~Ferry Farm~ 
in historic Fredericksburg, Virginia.
"FERRY FARM CHERRY"
 SAMPLER
I am giving you 20% off until
Friday.  Please mention this
special when you get in touch
with me.  If you want to go through
ETSY, I will send you a Request
for the Special Price.
$10.40 + $1.75 s/h
If you would like to read about this project, what
it was inspired by, etc. please go here.
 Hopefully, you will be able to
visit our area one day and visit the site.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
If you are lucky enough to have the day off today ~
good for you.  Hope you can spend it stitching
the day away.
  I'm doing a little bit of everything.  Tonight I'm going to
be working on scissor fobs.  These are time-
consuming little things to do.  
Not complaining ~ thank you for the many orders.
These are my two new ones.  
$11.50 each + shipping.
They go with my two new designs, "Snowman 
Extraordinaire" and "Spring Frolic".  Both are shown
in the left column.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Many Happy Stitches",
Sandra

3 comments: