"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Monday, December 2, 2013

JCS Seminar

Good Evening Everyone!
Just wanted to let you know that I will have
a Trunk Show at the
JUST CROSS STITCH SEMINAR BOUTIQUE
in 
Williamsburg, VA
from
Friday, December 6th - Sunday December 8th

I just found out that the Boutique
will be open to the public.  I am very sorry
that I mistakenly told some people that
it was not Open to the public.
These are the hours ~
Friday ~ 
7:30 am ~ 5:00 pm
Saturday ~ 
7:30 am ~ 10:30 am
Break for lunch
2:00 pm ~ 4:00 pm
Sunday ~
7:30 am ~ 1:30 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the design I did to commemorate
this special weekend in Williamsburg
with Just Cross Stitch.
So if you are in the area, you might want to drop
in.  I'm sure the Boutique will have lots of
wonderful things to add to your stash.
Just consider all your purchases Christmas presents 
to yourself.
December 8th will be the Grand Illumination.
If you have never been to 
this wonderful event, you will not
be disappointed.  Just go to the 
Colonial Williamsburg website to read about
all the festivities.  Events begin about 5:00 in
the Colonial area on Sunday, December 8th.
Prepare for lots of people, but it is so
much fun.  My son, Cameron, graduated from
William and Mary, so we did get to enjoy
this event.  Wonderful memories!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Many Merry Stitches",
Sandra


No comments:

Post a Comment