"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Quick Post

Hi Everyone!
"Peacock Manor" Sampler~Runner
is almost ready, so I thought I would share.
I found a frame in my collection of olde frames.
I think it is great.  Of course, it is not perfect
the way a professional framer would do it, but
I'm happy with it because I like imperfection.
I hope to ship next week.  Please let me
know what you think.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you are celebrating Mother's Day tomorrow,
I hope it is wonderful.
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra


4 comments:

  1. You know I love it...it's got peacocks. I think using an old frame that you've cherised is wonderful. Plus there's that old saying.....make do.
    Smiles, Nan

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great in that frame.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great in that frame! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely sampler indeed. Hugs from Italy.Niky.

    ReplyDelete