"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Something New!

Good Afternoon!
I'm trying really hard to get some new things ready for
the upcoming Nashville Needlework Trade Show.
Can't show you everything because it may not happen,
but this one is a go.  Still don't know how I am going
to finish it.  Do you have any ideas?  If so, please
pass them on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The Way To A Friends' House. . ."
This design has been out of print.  I've always loved
it because I believe this sentiment is so true.
I've had it restitched in new colors and think
it is wonderful.  So soft and pretty.
Please let me know what you think.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope all of you in the North East are safe.  The conditions
look absolutely horrible.  We are so fortunate to have
avoided this storm.  Please take care of yourself.
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra

7 comments:

  1. I love this piece - absolutely gorgeous. If I was doing it I would get it framed in a simple hustic wooden frame.
    Elizabeth New Zealand

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way to a friends house is simply gorgous!!! will be stitching it for sure when I can get it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it , it's really pretty. Depending how big it is , it would look great on a box lid as a treasure box .
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice, I like the colors.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this. Can't wait to stitch it for my BFF. I like the idea of a box or book front for finishing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always loved this sentiment and would definitely stitch it if you decide to release it once more. It's lovely and I'm sure any of my friends would be pleased if I stitched it for them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone. It will be available after the Nashville show. Many Happy Stitches, Sandra

    ReplyDelete