"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Christmas Is Coming

Good Morning Everyone!
Wanted to share with you the first 
2012 Annual ornament
"Snowmen On Parade"
I still have to embellish it and make it into
an ornament, but I didn't think you would mind
seeing it in this state.  Hope you like it!!
The other ornaments are being stitched
and will be finished soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"HANG-UP FRAMES" FOR SALE
Opening on front 4 1/2" High X 3 1/2" Wide
Raw Hide Hanger included
A while ago I told you I needed to let you
know about frames that were left over from
my shoppe or just inventory in general.
I have a limited supply of these so I cannot
use them in publications.  I will put a slight
glaze on each of them for more depth.
The frame shown does not have the glaze.
Blue - 3 in stock
Vanilla (creamy gold) - 1 in stock
Umber (soft black) - 2 in stock
Red - 4 in stock
$14.50 which includes the shipping
(Shipping will be more to other countries.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you are interested, please email me.  I take Visa,
Master Card, checks, money orders, and Paypal.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today I am devoting to some new Halloween designs
and preliminary work on my
Cinnamon Stick Santa for 2012.  So I must get busy!
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra

3 comments:

  1. I think that Snowman on Parade is my favorite so far~I absolutely LOVE it!!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these snowmen...can't wait til we can purchase them..:) Also looking forward to seeing the new Halloween patterns..

    Hugs, Shar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Snowmen, and can't wait for the Halloween designs to show up.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete