"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Little Beach Bum

Good Evening Everyone!
Look at those sweet little rosy cheeks!!
Avery is at the beach for the first time, enjoying
his bottle in his own personal little tent, which is
is also under an umbrella.  Hopefully, they are protecting
 his tender skin from the sun.  Hollis called this morning to
share that he was scared of the ocean.  Had a total
melt down with the waves crashing.  It was the first
time that he had wrapped his arms around her neck.
He must have been terrified.  Liked the ocean from
a distance - just not too close.   I can't wait to hear
from her tomorrow.  Maybe he warmed up to it before
the day was over.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wish I was at the beach -  instead graphing is on my
plate.  Christmas ornaments are in the works.  I will 
share some little glimpses soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra

  

2 comments: