"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Loving Life!

Good Saturday Afternoon!
Hope you are all having a great day.  I'm home
and trying to make a dent in my ever-growing list.
Hope to upload all of my new things in my ETSY
Shoppe today.  Tomorrow I am dedicating to working
on the new Website.  It will still be quite a while
before it is done, but at least we have begun the
process.  I really hate this because it is going to
take away from my designing time, but in this
technological world we live it, it is a must.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you want to smile?  If this doesn't make you
smile, then I don't know what will.  
I'm titling this
"LOVING LIFE".
Not only for Avery but for Hollis and Paul.
He actually fell asleep without being in his
swaddle and slept for quite a while.  If you
are wondering what that thing is in his mouth,
well, it is a "Wub-A-Nub".  Hope I spelled 
it correctly.  I thought it was the silliest thing I
had ever seen, but believe me it works.  Not
 only does it stay in place on a sleeping baby,
but they can reach for it themselves and
put it in their mouth.  Much easier than
chasing those little pacifiers.  He has three
of them with different little stuffed animals
attached to them.
Hope you enjoyed this adorable picture.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I plan to be back tomorrow with something
new to share. 
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra



3 comments:

  1. Avery looks super comfy. Jean, Candi and I missed you at market just not the same with out you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute pic!
    He looks sooooooooooooo relaxed.
    Love the pink cheeks. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a peaceful state of rest! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete