"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Stuff for Sale

Good Afternoon Everyone!
I am back home but only for a short time.
Will be heading back to Richmond, this time
to help our son, Cameron, move to a new 
home.  We will be going on Friday and will be
either helping him or babysitting Avery
until next Wednesday.  So, while I have
a few minutes, I wanted to offer you a few
good deals.  Also, I want to update
my Etsy site with my new books and some
handmade items, time permitting.  
All of these items are first come, first serve.
I take Paypal, Visa, MC, and personal 
checks.  You can call or email me your
information.  Your complete email address
is needed for Paypal.  If you want to use
a credit card, you can send all the information
in separate emails for security.
"Candy Container Santa"
He has a sack on his back to load him up with
whatever you want.  He is 10" X 3 1/4" at
his widest point and is only $12.00 which
includes shipping.  I only have one.
XXXXXXXXXX
Next is a great little Santa ornament.
I call him
"Santa Bearing Gifts"
He is going to visit both good and
bad little girls and boys because he has
sticks and candy canes.   He is 8" X 3" and
is $11.50 which includes shipping.
XXXXXXXXXX
Next are these great Red Aged Glass
Bead garlands.  The garland is 6'
long and is $7.50 which includes shipping.
I have four of these.
XXXXXXXXXX
I did some mini Christmas Journals, which
would make wonderful little gifts.  The designs
are all "vintage" which I have aged and 
decoupaged on to these tiny books.  They 
measure  approximately 4" High X 3" Wide
The first one is my 
"Holly Santa"
I have three of these.  Next is 
"Blue Santa".  
I only have one of these.
Lastly, I have this adorable "Daddy Snowman
and Babies".  I have three of these, each trimmed
differently.   Please specify the trim you want -
rick rack, ribbon, torn fabric.
specify the trim you want.  
"Daddy Snowman and Babies"
XXXXXXXXXX
Do you like "vintage style" Christmas ornaments?
If so, here are 20 candle clips for only $14.00
which includes shipping.  These are not old (but
made like the old ones) and
 do not include the candle. 
XXXXXXXXXX
Last but not least, I have a great salt glaze
Santa.  
He measures approximately 8" X 3 1/4".
$18.00 which includes shipping.
XXXXXXXXXX
Hope you enjoyed my little Christmas
Shoppe.  I will be loading things on my
Etsy site too.  
Many Merry Stitches,
Sandra




4 comments:

  1. I would like to buy the vintage candles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow so beautiful..
    blessings
    cucki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great items Sandra - so wish I could shop for me...unfortunately, I'm not on "the list!" I'm sure these all will be snapped up quickly - if they aren't already! Loving the Santas....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete