"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

July 4th Offer

Good Afternoon Everyone!
I've been going through stuff in my storage unit/
warehouse, the upstairs in my garage, my
little shed, and my basement ~~ 
all of which are filled with stuff left
from my shoppe.  We have been closed about
2 1/2 years now.  It does not seem possible.
But what seems even more impossible is that
I haven't gotten rid of all of this stuff.  I am still
paying rent on the warehouse space and that 
has to stop.  This is silly.  So, in my spare time,
and who knows how much spare time I can
possibly have, I want to start having a
HOMESPUN ELEGANCE YARD SALE
every now and then.  This will be a random
event, but every now and then I will offer
you something at a really good price and 
I hope I will find someone who wants it.
Today will be a 
4th of July Offer.
I have several of these prints.  They are
from the original watercolor painting that
I did. 
Each print is $6.00 and if you want a frame
to go with it, the total for the two is $34.00.
I will not put the print in the frame, you will
have to do that.  The print will have an 
applied finish, so you do not have to have
glass to cover it.
The print measures 5" X 8".  
This is a special price on the frame, only
offered with this print and
does not include shipping.
XXXXXXXXXX
This design is also available in cross stitch.
PATRIOTIC LANDSCAPE
Just email me if you are interested.  I take Paypal,
personal checks, Visa, and MC.
Hope everyone is having a great day.  Must get back
to designing now, so I will talk to you later.
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra

1 comment:

  1. How cool is that! Love how the base of the design is the flag!

    ReplyDelete