"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Almost Ready!!

Just a quick note to let you know that my new designs will be ready next week and will be shipped to my distributors and automatics then.  Plan to post pictures in a few days so you can see the final products.
We have so many new things coming.  This is such an exciting time of the year for designing.
I must quit working for the moment though and head out to the garden.  We are experiencing our second day in the 80's and I have to take advantage of it before the sauna returns.  Hope to move mountains of weeds, dead annuals and transplant some edging plants.

Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait Sandra! Good luck with all that weeding. Our temps haven't cooled down all that much but the humidity has made an exit for a few days so things are more tolerable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While viwing your Autumn slide show, my eye was caught by one of the designs. I clicked to enlarge which only confirmed my liking for and wish to purchase the chart. Alas, I could not find the name. Yes, I know I can take the next step and go to your website to research the design ... and I will, eventually. I just wonder if it might be possible to add chart titles to the slide show photos to take immediate advantage of impulse shoppers like myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Riona,
    I sent you an email explaining how to see the captions. Hope this helps.
    Many Happy Stitches,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Lynn,
    Thanks for your comment. Just wanted you to know I added a bunch more designs to the Autumn slide show. We just came in from the yard. We spent about five hours out there. Whoever said 80 degrees with bunches of humidity would be pleasant, is crazy. Better than 100 but still too hot for me. I used to love to garden, but I would much rather design in the air conditioning. My how a few years can change your attitude.

    Many Happy Stitches, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. We certainly enjoy it when you design in the air conditioning! Looking forward to seeing the new wares. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see the new releases. My garden could use some work too. :o)

    ReplyDelete